Παρασκευή 8 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Greek-Turkish friendship

The Turkish Parliament votes to forbid American troops passing
through Turkey for the Iraqi war, making the Americans go
completely berserk. Immediately, Turkish prime minister Erdogan
phones President George W Bush trying to calm things down:
"I had a dream about the United States" Erdogan says. "I could see
the whole country, and over every building and home was a banner,"
"What was on the banner?" asks Mr. Bush. "Long live
Turkish-American friendship." answered the Turkish prime minister.
"I'm so glad you called" said President Bush. "I, too, had a dream. In
my dream, I saw Turkey and it was more beautiful than ever; totally
rebuilt with many tall, gleaming office buildings, large residential
subdivisions with swimming pools in every yard; and over every
building
and home was a big, beautiful banner."
"What did the banner say?" Asked Mr. Erdogan.

"I don't know," answered the president, "I can't read Greek."

source: unknown

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου